Information For Stallholders
All goods sold must be locally produced or ‘quality’ recycled hence our ‘make it, bake it, sew it, grow it’ philosophy. We are also happy to consider supporting charitable/community organisations where the majority of takings are returned to the charity or traditional artisan. These goods still need to be handmade. Inclusion of these goods are at the discretion of the Committee.
New procedure for stall bookings
In order to secure a casual site for a Market you need to phone or text us on ph: 0425 205 737 or email the following details to email@example.com
We will then send you an application form to complete and email back to us along with a copy of your public liability insurance. The application form will include your name, insurance particulars, a detailed description of what you will be selling at the market and a contact phone number and email address.
Stallholders can only request a site for the market on the Monday of the market week.
Requests are only taken on these dates. If successful the stallholder is contacted, and given their site number for the Market.
General enquiries about the market can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stallholder regulations and requirements 230816
- New site plan coming soon
Individual stallholders are required to have public/product liability to $20 million. Please provide a copy of your insurance on the day…if no copy then no stall.
All stallholders can set-up from 6.30 – all stalls must be set up by 8am. No cars are to drive through the main thoroughfare between 8am – 1pm. All stallholders are responsible for the removal of their belongings and any rubbish. No soft drink is sold at the market.
This is a make it, bake it, sew it, grow it market. Thank you to all our stall holders for selling products that meet this philosophy. You must have a stall booking to set up. You cannot come on the day and set up your stall unannounced and without a confirmed booking from the Market Committee.
Wet Weather Policy
- Unless threatened by extreme weather the market will be on.
- Final decision in regard to cancellation due to extreme weather will be made on morning of market no later than 6.00am.
- If market is to be cancelled a message will be left on the mobile phone no. 0425 205 737 and on our facebook page by 6.00am. Local ABC radio will be contacted and asked to place a cancellation announcement as well.
- No cars allowed thoroughfare between 8.00am – 1.00pm